Finance & Accounting
Outsourced accounting provides immediate financial expertise and operating transparency.
Many companies turn to outsourcing because the reality is that the cost of employing a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is prohibitive for early stage ventures and often larger enterprises. In addition to salary, benefits, and retirement contributions, companies also need to find and hire the right person to be CFO. Even with the right CFO in place, managing a company's finances internally demands appropriate oversight and the resources to manage the many facets of business accounting.
Strategic Finance & Accounting Services
• Prepare Financial Statements
• Manage Federal and State Tax Filings
• Provide General Business Accounting
• Manage Payroll
• Oversee Cash Flow Management
• Provide Financial Planning and Projections
• Oversee Bookkeeping Services
• Manage Accounting and Finance Personnel
• Provide Strategic Recommendations
• Ensure Best Practice Accounting Procedures